Umbraco v7.15.10+, v8.17.2
This Property Editor is a simple copy button that copies one or many values from a property into another property. Useful when you have more than one property with the same purpose, but that may or may not be the same value. Minimizes duplication of work. Ex. When you want an article title to replicate the meta title.
- Creates a button that copies values from one (or several) property into another. The values are copied following the same index of the string array.
- The Required Fields are 'From' and 'To', which can be multiple properties, comma separated
- Supports en-US and pt-BR
- Project Details
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Status: Deployed
- Version: 184.108.40.206
- Go-Live: Sat, Apr 01, 2023
- Nuget Package: https://www.nuget.org/packages/SplatDev.Umbraco.Plugins.CopyValue/
The plugin aims at being simple and easy to use. It has screens to make it easier to use.
Install via nugetInstall-Package SplatDev.Umbraco.Plugins.CopyValue
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use and modify this plugin freely?
The application is free, open source, and has no restrictions on distribution. The only request is to maintain references to the author (SplatDev).