Umbraco v7.15.10+, v8.17.2
This was useful for a project that implements the schema.org types, so each page (article, news, foto) has a default value (Article, newsArticle, Photograph) that may be overridden by another schema.org object type, but if the user does not override anything, the default is used. Therefore, the default cannot be changed.
There can be plenty of other reasons to add a "cannot be modified" property to a document, so the package is now public.
- Project Details
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Status: Deployed
- Version: 220.127.116.11
- Go-Live: Mon, Apr 03, 2023
- Nuget Package: https://www.nuget.org/packages/SplatDev.Umbraco.Plugins.DefaultValue/
The plugin aims at being simple and easy to use. It has very few screens, hoping to avoid any learning curb.
When installing via nuget:
- Create a new Data Type, and configure the number of characters allowed
- Add the data type to the Document Type
Install via nugetInstall-Package SplatDev.Umbraco.Plugins.DefaultValue
The package reference and the plugin will automatically be applied to the App_Plugins folder
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use and modify this plugin freely?
The plugin aims at being simple and easy to use. It has screens to make it easier to use.