A fancy representation of the true/false editor. Very simple, but helps convey image statuses to back-office users, instead of using a dull checkbox.
- Creates a Data Type of 'OnOffButton'
- Based of https://proto.io/freebies/onoff/
This plugin is retired. Newer versions of Umbraco already implement this button out-of-the-box.
- Project Details
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Status: Deployed
- Version: 2.0.1
- Go-Live: Thu, Jun 30, 2016
- Nuget Package: https://www.nuget.org/packages/SplatDev.Umbraco.Plugins.OnOffButton/
The plugin aims at being simple and easy to use. It has screens to make it easier to use.
Install via nugetInstall-Package SplatDev.Umbraco.Plugins.OnOffButton
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use and modify this plugin freely?
The application is free, open source, and has no restrictions on distribution. The only request is to maintain references to the author (SplatDev).