Umbraco v7.3.1+, v8.17.2+
former visit counter
- Simple analytics to keep track of visits within the site (for page counters and such)
Simple Analytics Script
- A js script to track the visits of your site, grabs the node Id, the public IP address, and saves it to the database
- Connects to https://api.ipify.org?format=text to get the public IP address. You are free to change it.
- Uses the Lite version of the IP2Location BIN https://lite.ip2location.com to get location information.
- Comes with a basic front-end example
Simple Analytics Dashboard
- Installs a Dashboard to both Content and Settings, to display a summary of the analytics information.
- Displays Browser User Agent, Location, IP, and Duration of Visits.
- Lists entry and exit URLs.
- Basic widgets with useful information.
- Project Details
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Status: Deployed
- Version: 188.8.131.52
- Go-Live: Tue, Jun 28, 2016
- Nuget Package: https://www.nuget.org/packages/SplatDev.Umbraco.Plugins.SimpleAnalytics/
This plugin aims at being simple and easy to use. It has very few screens, hoping to avoid any learning curb.
Install via nugetInstall-Package SplatDev.Umbraco.Plugins.SimpleAnalytics
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use and modify this plugin freely?
The application is free, open source, and has no restrictions on distribution. The only request is to maintain references to the author (SplatDev).